The Great Controversy
Ellen G White
Have you ever wondered?
- Why do so many innocent people suffer?
- Why are there so many problems in the world today?
- Why is there so much violence in our society?
- Why have major earthquakes, floods, storms, and other natural disasters in the world increased?
- What really happens to us when we die?
- What will be the end of all these things?
This thrilling masterpiece will give you the answers to all of these questions and more. You will find out where our world is headed; how you are involved, and what the ultimate end will be.
This beautiful passage is taken from page 383 of ‘The Great Controversy’:
“The great controversy is ended. Sin and sinners are no more. The entire universe is clean. One pulse of harmony and gladness beats through the vast creation. From Him who created all, flow life and light and gladness, throughout the realms of illimitable space. From the minutest atom to the greatest world, all things, animate and inanimate, in their unshadowed beauty and perfect joy, declare that God is love”.